phone icon713-961-3600     email icon Contact Us

Collection of Sister State Judgments, Harris County

Do you need representation for the collection of a sister state judgments in Harris County? At The Dushkin Law Firm, our collection attorneys enforce and collect on judgments rendered by courts in other states. Once we domesticate the judgement as a Texas judgment, we can develop a cost-effective plan to collect on the judgment.

In most cases, we can use the Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgements Act (UEFJA) as a streamlined process to domesticate the judgment. Other times, filing a law suit to domesticate the judgment may be necessary. Our attorneys will help you determine whether or not your judgment meets the requirements for using the UEFJA. Speak to an attorney at our law firm to determine the best course of action to take for your collection of a sister state judgment.